What’s new in CCQ ?
January 19, 2018
A whole host of new features are introduced in the latest release of CCQ. The focus has primarily been on the Quality Manual and Incidents & Complaints, and the main improvements that we‘ve made to the CCQ system since the last update, are therefore to be found in those modules:
- The Quality Manual
- In order to help users navigate the system, we‘ve added tooltips / hovercards in various places in the Quality Manual with some useful information on each subject.
- It is now possible to search for specific documents in the system, using the built-in MongoDB search functionality, and administrators now have an overview of all attachments and images that have been uploaded to the system, their size, and which documents they belong to.
- Incidents & Complaints
- Administrators now have the ability to create their own document filters in CCQ‘s Incidents & Complaints module, and the registration template for new incidents and complaints can be somewhat modified and adjusted to your preferences.
- In this latest update, we‘re also introducing a web API that returns incidents and complaints from CCQ by email address and date.
- In order for users to evaluate and monitor questionnaires on a regular basis, we‘ve added an evaluation option to published questionnaires.
- Users now have the ability to "watch" a particular questionnaire, signing up for notifications of any updates relating to that questionnaire.
For more details, click here !
Lest we forget, a new knowledge base is up and running on CCQ‘s website, ccq.cloud. To find user guides for the Quality Manual and Incidents & Complaints, simply click Support in the navigation bar up top or follow this link.
Posted by the CCQ Team.
[Disclaimer] The views, thoughts and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Origo, or any other entity.